Adrians seeks to evaluate and implement emerging smart technologies that provide automation efficiencies, data clarity and easier access to business intelligence for the companies and individuals it partners with.
Actionstep is a full featured 100% cloud practice management system that ticks all the boxes that we feel a growing firm would need including the following:
- Matter and client management
- Document management
- Trust accounting
- Billing and general accounting
- Integrations with Microsoft Office
- Client portal
- Data security
- Mobile phone app
- Time tracking
- Integrations with InfoTrack, NetDocuments, Xero, Dropbox, Hotdocs, Gsuite, Bundledocs and Box
But there a few aspects we love the most:
- Workflow process creation technology: This concept means that, central to Actionstep, is a workflow engine that allows you to build your unique business procedures into each matter, automating your firm, giving you the peace of mind that nothing will get missed whilst improving efficiency and profitability.
- Automation: With Actionstep, this means complex documents and emails can be generated at the click of a button using its flexible document coding capabilities. Saving your firm lots of time and increasing accuracy and consistency.
- Flexible Reporting: With the ability to add unlimited custom fields you can build Actionstep to collect all the information you need to drive your business forward and then report on them. You can build custom lists and views, use the standard reports or even link to Power BI for business intelligence that will help you drive your business forward.
- It truly is 100% cloud: By this, we mean that all you need is an internet and web browser to access it. Your business information is available anywhere, at any time. Many products market themselves as cloud, but when it comes down to the crunch, you can only use them on devices that have special software loaded onto them; this would mean that the software is on the desktop and the data lives in the cloud. Actionstep boasts a fully cloud based system.
- It links with Xero for automated general accounting.
- Your data and documents are your own. If you ever decide you don’t want to use Actionstep you can download all your information and documents for importing into another software. There is no expensive exit fee and the process is simple.
We would love to spend an hour with you demonstrating Actionstep and discussing how you could use this smart technology in your business. Phone Adrians on 07 3832 7544 to book an appointment with Angeline or Markus.